Headpieces & Mobiles

I have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks working on some new projects.
I created some beautiful headpieces, mobiles and finished up 
a few necklaces that I had in progress. 
Quite a productive couple of weeks I'd say. 
This past week was a bit challenging 
as I collected a bunch of stuff that someone had thrown out.
My mind was overwhelmed with so many new ideas 
I just couldn't focus on any one thing for a couple of days! 
I got a load of frames that I can use for creating some wonderful work! 
I am pretty excited to begin creating something awesome with them.
I have been enjoying working with wire lately so there very well 
 may be wire work with a frame created.
Here are a couple photos of the newest creations.
Butterfly Headpiece
Chain Mobile
 You can view more of my creations at
Thank you for stopping in to see my work.
Have a beautiful day!
Carol Sue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand Painted Ornaments

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace