Hand Painted Ornaments

I'm so excited about these new ornaments that I've decided to try my hand at! Personalized hand painted ornaments are super fun to create! My grandsons and nephews are gonna love these! 

So far I've created a unicorn, reindeer, snowman, Christmas tree, first Christmas and first/new home...hmmm...have I missed any?  Oh, even a love you to the moon and back one!

I've got a special request from a 3 year old to do a dinosaur for his friend too. I think I may have to create one of those today! In the meantime...check out how adorable some of these ornaments turned out! I'll be back with a few more of them for you to see later on!

childs personalized ornament reindeer
childs personalized ornament snowman
childs personalize ornament christmas tree

I even created these fun keepsake ornament boxes to keep their ornaments in each year. 
Each ornament is personalized with their name and the year on it for them. I just love the way these turned out!



To see more of the ornaments that I've been working on you can view them at Carol Sue Designs

Have a beautiful day!
Carol Sue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace