This is a year of Snowflakes!

So this has certainly been a year packed FULL of snowflakes for me! Which has turned out to be a pretty darned good year! An update on what has happened in the past couple of months...

In September I completed a project for Art Prize. It was a big stained glass snowflake with photos of snowflakes framed within it and 4 smaller snowflakes that go on each side of the large one.
This is how it turned out
 I must say that I am quite proud of the way that it turned out.
I cannot wait to bring it home...after 10 days straight of 8 to 14 hour days working on it trying to complete it before the deadline...I kind of miss it. Although I have had many other things to fill my time with. I have been spending much more time at the gallery, Serendipity181. A wonderful place to be. Mary always has plenty of projects for me to occupy my time and it gives me experience in doing the things that I went to school to do. I get to take care of the website, and product photos as well as promoting the artists products and the gallery. I am really enjoying my time there. Although Mary sometimes tells me I am having too much fun. It isn't really like work if you are loving what you're doing though! 
I was Artist of the month there for September and Mary hosted an Artist Reception for me. It was a pretty wonderful evening. My nephew even got to display some of his work with me that night. And what a charmer he was! I think he talked about his work better than I talked about mine! Here he is with me, dressed to the nines! He loves his suits & he is only 6!
After all of this excitement things slowed down for a few weeks. Now I have gone on to finally complete the last of the goals for the year. With the help of a couple of investors I was able to get my first bunch of Snowflake Greeting cards printed! They arrived yesterday and I am so grateful & excited about it! They are now available on my website Carol Sue Designs & Photography
 as well as being available at Serendipity181!
Here they are just after they arrived!
Yes the very front center one is not a snowflake...it is a photo I took looking in the Santa House and I just couldn't print my first Christmas cards without including that very special photo in the grouping! There are 5 that say Merry Christmas and the rest say nothing so they can be sent all through the year for any occasion. All of them are blank inside and here is what the back looks like!
Because they have been created especially for you, my friends, family and fans! Without your encouragement and loving support I may have never come this far with my dreams! Love to you all!
Have a wonderful day!
Carol Sue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand Painted Ornaments

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace