Rough Week

So, things have been a bit tough the past week here 
and I have not been on my game of writing my blogs as I had planned to be doing. 
However, extenuating circumstances have kept me away. 
I am going to be getting myself ready for this blog hop coming up in February...exciting! 
I must get my card done for this. Hopefully I will be able to get a little bit done on it tonight.

I was trying to do the LOAD for January on Let's Scrap 
but that is not going so well for me right now. 
I was right on top of it the first week, then life sorta got in the way...
and I have not been able to do anything for over a week now. 
I will be attempting to accomplish something shortly. 
Be it my card or a layout...I do not yet know.
I need to clean out my room and get things back together in there so that I can do some work...
or...
perhaps I shall just leave it a mess and do some work. 
It's just going to end up getting messy all over again anyway. :) hehe
So, I shall leave you with this layout of my 7 Snowmen. 
I have the previous years snoman layout in progress, perhaps I should complete that tonight? 
I hope to have something good for you soon. 
I also hope to get something good created soon.
Until then, enjoy the snowmen! I know I did! :)

Have a wonderful day!

Carol Sue

Comments

  1. hang in there! i gave up blogging and scrapping for several months last year because of family stuff. even though it's one more thing to do, i think it may have helped me manage my stress better. hope things get better - i'm looking forward to the big blog hop too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hand Painted Ornaments

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace