A few of my favorite layouts

While I am getting involved in becoming active in my blog, I thought it a good idea to show a few of the layouts that I have created. I hope that you will enjoy what I have to show you for now. I will be working on some new creations to bring in soon.
 Here I have a beautiful quilled layout. I worked on two of them for a two week period to get them just right. And of course it does take a bit of time to do all the quilling. I must admit I really enjoyed creating the quilled layouts. And they turned out so pretty!
Here is a Jack-O-Lantern layout that I created. Each of the little jack-o-lanterns are a paper piecing. The pumpkin is made to add journaling to. I really like to do the crinkled and distressed paper.
This Christmas layout is one of my all time favorites. I had so much fun creating this one. Pictures do this layout no justice at all. The letters in the title are all raised with foam tape and some of the ornaments on the top border are too. The two end photo mats have pull out pieces that can have journaling and photos added to them. The Christmas tree and choir paper piecings were a joy to create!
Another favorite. I think this is one of my favorites only because it has the snowman cut outs that I created on it. But then, it could just be that it was so much fun to do with all the inking and paper piercing that I added to it.
 Here is a cute snowman frame layout I made. I really like the detailing on the side borders that I created with paper spirals and punched snowflakes. I'm not generally one to use browns that much but it all seemed to work so nicely and I actually liked the use of the brown on it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand Painted Ornaments

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace