A few more favorite layouts

Some more of the layouts that I have created. This Pilgrim & Indian was also a two week long project. But it turned out so awesome!
This is when my adorable snowman paper piecing came to life. I have since made several of them. I DO love snowmen. They are so very fun to create, whether it be creating them with snow or paper...I enjoy both.
 Another cute Halloween layout. The boy with the puppy paper piecing turned out nicely.
Adorable little "True Love" paperdoll paper piecing. This one is another fav.
And one more Halloween layout. The haunted house turned out to be very cute. I hand cut the spider webs and fence pieces. All the embellishments I created except of course the tiny brads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand Painted Ornaments

Bracelet Helper

Snowflake Charm Necklace